Every year I create a new word for myself to mold the year around in terms of goals and mentality. I love doing this. This year, my word of the year is an action word that undoubtedly comes from my growing up in surf culture:
I just want to shred this year with everything I do. I want someone to ask how I am doing and someone to reply with, “Bri is just shredding it right now.” That is my main goal. Not for other people to talk about me – but for my work ethic to be so tenacious that other people can just see this year I am determined to succeed in making this a full time income. That I can be a full time parent at home and be a full time self made entrepreneur.
So what are 5 goals for myself this year? Let’s go over them 1 through 5:
- I want to hit 300 sales in my Etsy Store BriannaLentzShop. [ Click here to visit me on Etsy ]
- I want hit 100 sales as an eBay Seller. [ Click here to visit me on eBay.]
- I want to post 100 videos on my YouTube Channel.
- I want to reach 1000 subscribers on YouTube [ Click Here to visit my Channel]
- I want to reach 1 publication agreement this year via BriannaLentz.com.
I am leaving this list otherwise completely ambiguous and and am going to hit each achievement with one idea at a time.
These are huge goals for me so let’s get started ❤