Thank you so much for checking out my notes for Flosstube #8. I hope you enjoyed the video, I have had a great time stitching Black Bird Designs, Lizzie Kate, Little House Needleworks and Durene Jones. I cannot wait to start on my spring patterns by Scattered Seed Samplers and Notforgotten Farms. I loved making all the projects from Chestnut Junction too. That beeskep makes my heart so happy!
If you have not seen my latest Flosstbe Video then please go ahead and check it out here 🙂
Cross Stitch WIPs
- Black Bird Designs “Snow Garden” Anniversaries of the Heart Pattern 1
- Fabric: 28 Count Raw Natural Cashel
- Lizzie Kate “Spring String”
- Fabric: 28 Count Tea Dyed Monaco
- Little House Needleworks “Americana Sampling”
- Durene Jones 2020 Free Snowman Chart
- Fabric: 14 Count Opalescent Aida RIT Dyed by me
- Notforgotten Farm
- “Bushel & a Peck”
- “Ah, ‘Tis Spring!”
PRIMITIVE Patterns are by Chestnut Junction 🙂
Want to participate in my giveaway? Comment on my Flosstube #8 Video with
What is Your Favorite Thing About Spring?
My favorite thing about Spring is sitting outside and watching the birds and listening to the sounds of nature and wind and seeing everything turn green.